Stress is something we all experience, however, continuing and prolonged stress can be bad for both your physical and mental health. There are many techniques to reduce stress, but it is important to seek support when stress becomes a burden to your life. At Life Resolutions, our psychologists have extended experience identifying causes of stress and helping clients overcome their feelings of stress. Our principal psychologist, Mary Magalotti and CEO and Founder, Jodie Brenton, know the impact stress can have on all aspects of your mental and physical health. At Life Resolutions, we offer support for people dealing with stress as well as other counselling services.
- Try to avoid over-committing to work around the office or at home.
- Set boundaries to have some time to unwind with friends, family or alone.
- Address any personal conflicts as soon as possible.
- This will decrease the amount of time your mind can dwell on the situation
- Find a pastime you love, and throw yourself into it.
- Doing something fun and immersive is a great way to overcome stress
- Get those post-exercise endorphins!
- It is important to make time for exercise, as even taking a short walk is proven to help people cope with stress.
- Seek professional help if stress is becoming overwhelming for you.
Professional Help at Life Resolutions
If you are looking for stress counselling and management, the Life Resolutions team are here to help. We can work with you to develop personalised techniques that will help you reduce stress in your life.
The team at Life Resolutions are caring and experienced mental health professionals and are here to help you get back on the path to wellness. If you would like to learn more about Life Resolutions or would like to speak to either Mary Magalotti or Jodie Brenton, feel free to contact us here. You are also welcome to head to the Life Resolutions website to see more of Jodie Brenton and Mary Magalotti’s Life Resolutions work.